Friday, November 30, 2007

From Taiwan with Rain

Wednesday, November 28, 2007, I got a package. It is a rain coat from Taiwan, I don't know the brand is. What I know is, this rain coat made a 100% PVC and pretty elastic enough. So this coat must be water proof. Here is a picture of it:



I try to wear this coat, if this is suit for me and how comfort is it.

1. Size
This rain coat is big enough. I think this pants can fit two men as big as I am. I'm 171cm and 73kg.

2. Comfort
I try to sit using this rain coat. The pants are stretching upward about 10cm, but this is normal. When I try on the seat; this coat can hold my body, and I don't sense any slippery on the seat using this coat. This is very useful when on a heavy rain. Because while you're riding and your pants is slippering, it can danger your life.

3. Water Blocking
Let see the front side of the suit.

As we can see, there is a layer in the inside that hold the water if the water crossing the first layer. So total is three layer blocking.

4. Fabric Joint
As you can see on the bottom of the pants, the joint is very special.

Look, the joint is form like a circle. This mean, it double the joint. This is the critical part on the rain coat, because if this spot is not strong enough, it can rip streched by a rider leg.

Last thing is I don't like the neck part.

It don't have any button that seal my neck. So, water can through from the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment