Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Testing Poorboy's World Products

Thursday, April 8th, 2010, I received a package. I know what it is inside the package. Yes, it finally arrived. It is some of Poorboy's World product.


There are 3 product:
  • Super Slick & Suds Car Wash

  • Super Swirl Removers 2.5

  • Wheel Sealant

Here is the detail of each products:
  • Super Slick & Suds Car Wash

  • Based on the instruction, they recommend 1 oz of the product with 2 gallon of water. If I convert it to Liter; 1 oz for 2 gallon = 29.57 mL for 7.57 Liter.

    In my case I only need about 4 Liter of water to wash 1 car, and the right mixture is 15.62 ml of shampoo mix with 4 Liter of water.

    Compared with Meguiar's Gold Class™ Car Wash, this product absolutely out stand. Because Gold Class need about 4 cap (about 40 ml shampoo) for 4 Liter of water.

    Hoho, I can save money a lot with this product. And also this shampoo is very sudsy compared with the Gold Class. About double it thickness. This is what I call car wash shampoo.

  • Super Swirl Removers 2.5

  • This one also a good product. Poorboy's design this product for detailer that do not satisfied with the medium cutting, but do not want the heavy cutting that we call compound. So, this one is on the middle between medium and heavy.

    Based on my experience, if you higher your cutting level, it will produce hologram with your rotary machine. But this one, is very minimum on the hologram.

    But, when I get used to it, I can make zero hologram with this product. Amazing!

    Less time I need to removed a defect in paint surface such as swirl mark and also less product needed to remove the defect. Again, I am saving my money with this product.

  • Wheel Sealant

  • This one is a must have product if your wheel is using aluminum alloy. Because it level is Sealant. So you can count on it endurance to protect your wheel from brake dust, road grime and tar. Next time you clean your wheel, it will be much easier.

    The smell of this product is like a gum. It smell everywhere, even my wife inside the house tell me that she like it smell.

    And also this product can give slick and gloss look on your wheel. All you need to do is apply it with the applicator pad onto your wheel after if get cleaned. And after waiting for some time, buff it with the microfiber towel.


Here is a picture of the result:



My conclusion is, these 3 Poorboy's World product is an excellent product.

3 comments:

  1. mPy: uedianik...
    mPy: mobile sopo ik....
    mPy: uedianik...
    mPy: duite turah ik....
    mPy: uedianik...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah yen Mobile yo ngene arep diresiki nganggo produk opo wae yo cocok-cocok wae tho yo !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mpy: Not my car for sure

    @mas: This car before it been detailed there was swirl mark on everywhere, and the paint look awful. No Shine at all on the paint surfaces. Now its been ransformed into show car

    ReplyDelete