Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Readjusting The Air Mixture

Monday, August 6, 2007, I open the baggage just to adjust the idle screw. But I wonder what if I adjust the air screw again.

First, I turn the idle screw to clockwise until the RPM high enough. Now I turn the air screw clockwise until reaching the end, and turn it counter-clockwise until it get the highest RPM.

Second, I adjust the idle scew until 1700 RPM on idle.

Jobs Done. The test is running my scooter to the office. I know this is not a good idea, but I don't have any choice.

After my wife sit properly on the seat, I run the scooter to the road. The path is usual as yesterday. When I open the throttle, I feel something different with the scooter, the power is amazing. I think this is the best set of carburetor air mixture, I don't know why. May be this morning I can feel and hear the engine sound clearly enough, or may be my mind too.

From now on, riding become so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment