Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dangerous Ride In The Rain

Wednesday, March 7, 2007, I ride my scooter with my beloved wife to the office. This morning it rained. So we wear our two pieces rain coat gear (jacket and pants) and seal all of our stuff with a plastic, so it will not get wet or dirty.

I rode 40kmh 'til 60kmh, because this is the best speed for lowest fuel consumption, and I think this is the best speed for great handling when the road very slippery.

When we got on a medium traffic, I look at my mirror. I saw a man and a woman riding with a motorcycle and wearing a ponco rain coat both of them. I ride steady at the average speed of 40kmh, because I can not get faster beacause of the traffic. But this motorcycle suddenly on my side and very close indeed. And he is faster than me, I think he is to fast for this traffic condition.

In a few second, his ponco suddenly hook on my right handle bar and he is keep faster. Oh no.....

Me and wife crashed down with my scooter. Fortunately, I'm not riding faster so the wound is not very bad, just some bruised in my knee. Someone help us out of the traffic, we are so glad about that. Thank you for your help sir, I'm very appreciated that. I saw the one who made me down is running away. I'm in deep sad. I look at my wife, how is she. She said that its alright, just some bruised on both of her knee. I look at my scooter condition, there are some scratch on the plastic.

After we are ready to continue our trip to the office, we said thank you again to the man that help us out. And we continue our ride to the office.

So the conclution is: "DON'T YOU EVER WEAR A PONCO RAIN COAT ON A TWO WHEELS, BECAUSE ITS DANGEROUSING OTHERS AND YOUR SELVES"

No comments:

Post a Comment