Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006

December 24-25th, 2006, I've received a sms from all of my friend. They've send such a good words to me, it make my spirit get renew again after the accident. But on the other side, I'm so sad that I can not reply their messages, I don't have any pulse on my phone. I'm broke right now. All of my money is spend for my day on the next month. Even for the last week on December, I don't have enough money until the next wage. What should I do?

This time I can only pray to Father through His Son, that I hope some miracle in this Christmas. I pray for all of my friend, because this is the only thing that I can do. I can not give a beautiful word, because of my limitation.

This is for all of my friend: "If there is a love in your heart and your mind, you will feel like Christmas all the time. The joy of Christmas stay here inside us, feel each in every heart with love."