Monday, May 04, 2009

Almost Complete Detailing Amunition

Saturday, May 2, 2009, I go to buy some of detailing product, I want to complete the list of my consumer line detailing product so I can achieve the finest result of paint detailing.

The product that I buy on saturday is:
- Meguiar's® Gold Class™ Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner
- Meguiar's® ScratchX®
- Meguiar's® Quik Detailer®
- Meguiar's® Ultimate Quik Detailer™
- Meguiar’s® Hot Shine™ High Gloss Tire Gel

All of the product is Meguiar's consumer line. By the way, ScratchX that I buy is still the old one (not ScratchX 2.0) because is hasn't out right now in my country, still on shipping.

And here it is, all of the product that I have right now.

Complete? No, not yet. I still hasn't:
- Meguiar’s® Gold Class™ Bug & Tar Remover
- Meguiar’s® PlastX™ Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish
- Meguiar’s® Smooth Surface® Replacement Clay

Last thing that I want is DeWalt DW849 Heavy-Duty 7"/9" Electronic Variable Speed Polisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment