Friday, February 13, 2009

H4 Headlight

Last January 2009, the reflector H4 for my scooter is arrived, I look at it, and found some differences with the stock. The position of the bracket reflector is differ, so I must make some changes on it.

I go the modification house to make the changes based on my order.

After waiting about two week, finally it finished yesterday on Thursday, February 12, 2009. I plug the part on my scooter.

Finished.

Now I look for the lamp. I choose Osram Nightbreaker H4 60/55 W This is performance halogen lamp +90, that is the best halogen lamp right now.


Inside of the package:


There is a blue coat that osram claim that this coat make the lamp become less glare for the driver. That make this lamp is safer to eye strain.



Lets try on my scooter. First I plug the lamp onto the reflector and tighten the lamp onto the reflector. Plug the socket wire to the lamp.

Now get ready for the action. I am very nervous about it. I pull my scooter right on the middle of the street right in front of my house about 12pm.

This is the result; before that, I am really sorry if the picture isn't good enough, because it late, and my eyes is heavy too.

This is the street condition before I turn on my scooter headlight:

Now I turn my scooter on, and see the result on low RPM about 1800 RPM

And now, the last is on more than 3000 RPM or the maximum condition of the light:

As you can see, the spot light is wider and long enough, so I can see the road condition better than before. I really loved it.

2 comments:

  1. so, where could we buy this product and how much it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Osram Nightbreaker, you can find it on a car workshop. The price is differ between one workshop and another, try to get the cheapest price.

    ReplyDelete