Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Stupid Car Driver

This morning, Wednesday, October 26, 2010, I ride my scooter with my beloved wife. I ride earlier because I don't wanna get stuck on the morning traffic jam after last night the road get flooded.

After half way to go, I arrive at the cross intersection. I slowdown my scooter and take the right path, because I want to use the right lane of the street. (Before 10.00 am, the police made a policy that the whole street is one way. So all the vehicle that opposite direction, have to move around.)

After I get to the right lane, suddenly a car that is on the left edge of the lane turn the steering wheel to the right and crossing the road very fast.

CRASHH!!!

He crashed into my scooter and I fell and he stopped.
When I move my scooter, suddenly he went away without leaving a single word.

STUPID JERK!!!

Is this what they always says that a motorist never obey the traffic rule and they always made the traffic even worse?

I simply dunno know...

5 comments:

  1. Imi blog apa sih, isinya maki2 aja, stupid lah, bastard lah ... gak mutu tau !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me ask you one question.

    What is your response if someone hit your own property like your scooter or your motorcycle and he just run away without say anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah people always blame motrcycle rider bus car driver are more worst

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is clearly a very stupid and a unproductive blog writer ever !

    ReplyDelete